Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "S. David Sheeks" <sd...@isdponline.com> on 2002/02/05 01:22:03 UTC

mod

Has anyone written a mod for apache that allows NT auth?

Re: mod

Posted by Robb Hammack <ro...@rhammack.com>.
I think what he's after is the equivalent of the IIS server var
LOGON_USER, which IIS gets via a rpc to a windows dll on the client
machine (I _think_ . I've also been
trying to find an equvalent, without luck :(

--Robb Hammack

Re: mod

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.

RE: mod