Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2012/10/11 16:11:14 UTC

new committer: Marcus Sorensen

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Marcus Sorensen to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity.

Please join me in congratulating Marcus

--David
on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC

RE: new committer: Marcus Sorensen

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Marcus  !

Regards,
Pranav

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <Ah...@citrix.com>.
On 10/11/12 7:22 AM, "Mice Xia" <we...@gmail.com> wrote:

>congrats, Marcus!
>
>2012/10/11 Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>:
>> On 11-Oct-2012, at 7:41 PM, David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> wrote:
>>
>>> The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
>>> has asked Marcus Sorensen to become a committer and we are pleased to
>>> announce that they have accepted.
>>>
>>> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
>>> there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
>>> enable better productivity.
>>>
>>> Please join me in congratulating Marcus
>>
>> Congratulations Marcus!
>>
>> Regards.
>>

>>> --David
>>> on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC

Congrats Marcus!!!

Re: new committer: Marcus Sorensen

Posted by Mice Xia <we...@gmail.com>.
congrats, Marcus!

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.
Hi Marcus,
   Thanks for all your contribution to 4.0 KVM code, which really help me a lot:) Looking forward to work with you in the future.
   Congrats!

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <pr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.