Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by nheron <ni...@pymma-software.com> on 2018/02/23 10:39:41 UTC

getting error "Queue has been removed from cache: GridCacheQueueAdapter" with ExecutorService

Hi,
I am using ExecutorService from Ignite  instance and I sometimes get this
error :

"Queue has been removed from cache: GridCacheQueueAdapter "

Where can I configure that queue ?

Using apacheIgnite 2.3.0 in a spring boot application

Thanks
Nicolas

Re: getting error "Queue has been removed from cache: GridCacheQueueAdapter" with ExecutorService

Posted by nheron <ni...@pymma-software.com>.
Hi,
It was an error from our side , we forgot to create the queue
Sorry for that
Cheers

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Nicolas,