Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Damitha Kumarage <da...@wso2.com> on 2010/08/01 18:02:24 UTC

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC1

I encountered following problems when trying Axis2/C 1.7.0-RC1

- mtom_callback sample fail
- Code generation tool generate build scripts for 1.5.0
- unncessary files axis2c_build.sh.in dist.sh.in

- Error when --enable-tests=yes
    test_util.c:30:22: error: cut_defs.h: No such file or directory
    test_util.c:35:25: error: test_string.c: No such file or directory

Thanks,
Damitha
Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
> You can find Axis2/C RC1 in [1]. Please test and give your feedback.
> If they are fine, can start a format voting thread.
>
> Regards,
> Shankar
>
> [1] http://people.apache.org/~shankar/axis2c/1.7.0-RC1/

Damitha Kumarage