Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at> on 2005/10/30 15:33:54 UTC

How to get 'return-properties' from an ant-call to another build-file?

Hi,

I am using multiple build-files, and on some ocassions I want the main-build
to know about the properties that are being set in one of the sub-builds.
Can anybody tell me how to do this?

Thanks!

Roland

Re: How to get 'return-properties' from an ant-call to another build-file?

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.
Can something like this be done with references also?
Clover sets one reference, which I need to carry back to my main buildfile as
well...

Roland

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.
Can I somehow make the 'antfetch' return ALL properties? The thing is, I'm not
exactely sure what the properties are! This may sound a bit strange, but I'm
running Clover, and it sets several properties, from which I only now they
start with 'clover.'...
Then again, I might just try the file-writing, for that way I believe I can
write ALL properties and reload them again.

Still, help with the antfetch would be appreciated!

Posted by Dale Anson <da...@grafidog.com>.