Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ned Wolpert <ne...@knowledgenet.com> on 2001/04/11 22:43:32 UTC

jar file locations...

Folks-

  I got the example (stockquote) working, but I don't think I have the
jar files in the best places.... The only way I could get it working is
if

a) xerces.jar is in the tomcat classpath (This is fine with me)
b) tomcat/lib has the following jarfiles: soap.jar, mail.jar and
activation.jar in addition to the existing ones
c) I had to add the sample code classes to the tomcat classpath.

My question is this: What jarfiles can I place in the webapp directory
that is providing the service via soap?  Can't I have them in the webapp
directory?

Thanks.

--
Virtually,
Ned Wolpert <ne...@knowledgenet.com>

D08C2F45:  28E7 56CB 58AC C622 5A51  3C42 8B2B 2739 D08C 2F45