Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by A Laxmi <a....@gmail.com> on 2013/08/30 20:12:03 UTC

data manager for crawled data stored in HBase

Can anyone recommend a data manager tool for managing the crawled data
stored in HBase? I used workbench when I had MySQL as backend and it was
much easier. Now, since I changed my backend from MySQL to HBase, I am not
sure how to manage the data in HBase. Please advise

Re: data manager for crawled data stored in HBase

Posted by A Laxmi <a....@gmail.com>.
Thanks so much for your help, Ahmet! I will give it a try. I didn't know
something like that was existing.

Posted by Ahmet Emre Aladağ <em...@agmlab.com>.