Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tony Guadagno <to...@guadagno.org> on 2007/08/29 16:39:00 UTC

white_list is not working.....HELP!

Ok,
  I am a little frustrated.  I am missing something and I don't see it.

All I am trying to do is

whitelist_from *@sans.org
whitelist_from *@mercury.com
whitelist_from *@raymourflanigan.com
etc

but it seems that there are no whitelist test running ....why?

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 MISSING_MID            Missing Message-Id: header
 0.0 MISSING_DATE           Missing Date: header
-0.0 NO_RELAYS              Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
 2.5 MISSING_HB_SEP         Missing blank line between message header and body
 1.3 MISSING_HEADERS        Missing To: header
 2.0 BAYES_80               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 80 to 95%
                            [score: 0.8387]
 1.8 MISSING_SUBJECT        Missing Subject: header
-0.0 NO_RECEIVED            Informational: message has no Received headers
 0.0 NO_HEADERS_MESSAGE     Message appears to be missing most RFC-822 headers

I am using sa 3.2.2 and for now, just testing using spamassassing.bat  I have --lint and everything seems ok.

why is it not whitelisting!!!

thanks for your help!!!

Tony Guadagno
Guadagno Consulting