Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Incze Lajos <in...@mail.matav.hu> on 2003/01/22 00:59:58 UTC

$var -> ${var} in jelly scripts

Sorry for the trouble that was caused by the nightly patch ($siteNavFile
was used instead of ${siteNavFile}). As a penalty, I find-grepped the source
tree and I've found some jelly scripts with this very same issue. I've
attached the patch.

incze

Re: $var -> ${var} in jelly scripts

Posted by Incze Lajos <in...@mail.matav.hu>.
On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 02:46:06PM +1100, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> No, no, please keep sending them!

Crazy man. Will send them - after double check. Good night (5 AM here).

incze

Re: $var -> ${var} in jelly scripts

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
No, no, please keep sending them!

Most of them have been great, and you've learnt something from it to.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Re: $var -> ${var} in jelly scripts