Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/18 00:26:11 UTC

RoadMap for Any23 1.0 Release

Hi Folks,
I think it would be great to get a release of Any23 1.0.
This involves bumping all artifacts to major release 1.0 as oppose to 0.9.1
which we are currently sitting at.
I would really like for us to pull in the work done on ANY23-137
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANY23-137
Any comments?
Best
Lewis
--
*Lewis*

Re: RoadMap for Any23 1.0 Release

Posted by Michele Mostarda <mi...@gmail.com>.
On 26 April 2014 22:59, Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> OK I've gone ahead and pushed on a number of issues to 1.1.
> I propose to release 1.0 once the RDFa proposal is pulled in... I'll get
> around to this beginning of next week hopefully as I've had little time
> recently.

I agree, a newer version of the RDFa parser is a must for the project.
I also would suggest ANY23-202 for the 1.0 release (add analytics to the
landing page).

Best
Michele

You can see the 1.0 and 1.1 road map's respectivley here

--
Michele Mostarda
Senior Software Engineer

Re: RoadMap for Any23 1.0 Release