Posted to users@maven.apache.org by p_stastny <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/29 13:57:05 UTC

m2 pluginRepository problem

Hello,

i have problem with plugin repository. I have developed plugin and deployed
it on our company repository.  On my machine works everythink ok. But when i
want to use it on another machine, plugin not found.

Here is settings.xml:
<settings>
	<proxies>
		<proxy>
			<active>true</active>
			<host>pstastny</host>
			<port>3338</port>
		</proxy>
	</proxies>
	<servers>
		<server>
			<id>website</id>
			<username>${website.username}</username>
			<filePermissions>664</filePermissions>
			<directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
		</server>
	</servers>

	<profiles>
		<profile>
			<activation>
			    <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
		    </activation>
			<repositories>
				<repository>
				<id>central</id>
				<name>Central repository</name>
				<url>http://maven.amaio.com:9999/repository</url>
				</repository>
			</repositories>
			<pluginRepositories>
				<pluginRepository>
					<id>central</id>
					<name>Central repository</name>
					<url>http://maven.amaio.com:9999/repository</url>
				</pluginRepository>
			</pluginRepositories>
		</profile>
	</profiles>
	<pluginGroups>
		<pluginGroup>com.amaio.plugins</pluginGroup>
	</pluginGroups>
</settings>

And when I try to trace all requests on proxy server. I can see, that no
reqeuests goes to my server.  Every requests goes to
"http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/....".

What is wrong?

Re: m2 pluginRepository problem

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I think the activeByDefault element could be problem. I'm not sure
what the exact semantics is but it's not what I expected - "have this
profile always activated".
instead try adding the activeProfiles element to the settings.xml file
and add yoru profile there...
 cheers

Milos

Posted by Arnaud Bailly <ab...@oqube.com>.
p_stastny <st...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,

Hello,
May be you can try putting this in the mirrors section:

<mirror>
	<id>mycentral</id>
        <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
	<name>Central repository</name>
	<url>http://maven.amaio.com:9999/repository</url>
</mirror>

Just naming your repo central is not enough I think to prevent maven
from trying its standard repos.

HTH
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.