Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2011/05/06 20:14:10 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1100294 [1/17] - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: ./ modules/aaa/ modules/arch/win32/ modules/cache/ modules/database/ modules/dav/fs/ modules/dav/lock/ modules/dav/main/ modules/debug/ modules/echo/ modules/experimental/ modules/filters/ m...

On 5/6/2011 12:28 PM, wrowe@apache.org wrote:
> Author: wrowe
> Date: Fri May  6 17:28:00 2011
> New Revision: 1100294

> Log:
> Going forwards, keep win32 build in svn once a tree is stable.
> Visual Studio 2010 users cannot convert our .dsp files, and
> ddk toolchain users couldn't either.

Sorry this was such a 'loud' commit.  It shouldn't change much again on this
branch.

Note we are almost there; the 1.2.1 apr-iconv tag does not have .mak/.dep files
yet, although they exist on trunk.  I am thinking about tagging 1.2.2 sometime
in the coming weeks to pick up build changes, if anyone had any other bug fixes
they wanted to see on that historical artifact.

I still expect we drop the apr-iconv code base with the release of apr 2.0.