Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Dmitry <re...@list.ru> on 2012/05/15 18:25:48 UTC

[WODEN-65] refloated

Hello,

I got a NPE serializing my WSDL , probably don't understand how it
supposed to work...

DOMWSDLWriter.printInterfaceFaultReferences(...) {
QName attrQName=faulRef.getRef();
String attrName=

DOMUtils.getQualifiedValue(faulRef.getNamespaceURI(attrQName.getPrefix()).toString(),
     attrQName.getLocalPart(),
     faulRef);

So it supposed that I must know the correct prefix for the fault component?

I have:
interfaceFaultReferenceElement.setRef(new QName("http://mynamespace",
"myfault"));

Of course I can always put:

description.addNamespace("tns", targetNamespace);
interfaceFaultReferenceElement.setRef(new QName("http://mynamespace",
"myfault", "tns"));

That's ok then doing it by hand, but I am getting the QName from an RDF
model with no prefix defined.

Why the code is trying to get a namespace by prefix, to search later a
prefix by the namespace?

Things go worst for faultElement where I just have no idea which prefix
to put, the element name belongs to XML Schema global types.

DOMWSDLWriter.printFaults(...) {
//TODO check here - returns  QNameTokenUnion but only take QName
QName attrElement=faulEle.getElement().getQName();
String attrEle=

DOMUtils.getQualifiedValue(faulEle.getNamespaceURI(attrElement.getPrefix()).toString(),
     attrElement.getLocalPart(),
     faulEle);

Thank you in advance

Dmitry Repchevsky

Re: [WODEN-65] refloated

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Can  you provide complete code of your sample ?

Thanks !

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Dmitry <re...@list.ru> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I got a NPE serializing my WSDL , probably don't understand how it
> supposed to work...
>
> DOMWSDLWriter.**printInterfaceFaultReferences(**...) {
> QName attrQName=faulRef.getRef();
> String attrName=
>    DOMUtils.getQualifiedValue(**faulRef.getNamespaceURI(**
> attrQName.getPrefix()).**toString(),
>    attrQName.getLocalPart(),
>    faulRef);
>
> So it supposed that I must know the correct prefix for the fault component?
>
> I have:
> interfaceFaultReferenceElement**.setRef(new QName("http://mynamespace",
> "myfault"));
>
> Of course I can always put:
>
> description.addNamespace("tns"**, targetNamespace);
> interfaceFaultReferenceElement**.setRef(new QName("http://mynamespace",
> "myfault", "tns"));
>
> That's ok then doing it by hand, but I am getting the QName from an RDF
> model with no prefix defined.
>
> Why the code is trying to get a namespace by prefix, to search later a
> prefix by the namespace?
>
> Things go worst for faultElement where I just have no idea which prefix to
> put, the element name belongs to XML Schema global types.
>
> DOMWSDLWriter.printFaults(...) {
> //TODO check here - returns  QNameTokenUnion but only take QName
> QName attrElement=faulEle.**getElement().getQName();
> String attrEle=
>    DOMUtils.getQualifiedValue(**faulEle.getNamespaceURI(**
> attrElement.getPrefix()).**toString(),
>    attrElement.getLocalPart(),
>    faulEle);
>
> Thank you in advance