Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Bonio Lopez <bo...@gmx.de> on 2005/06/14 20:04:17 UTC

Solved- RE: Error with closed appender (More Info)

Hi,
I found the problem. In the destructor of helper class the appender was
closed. So when GC removed temporary log helper it also killed the appender.
I have to find out a better sollution.
Small questions.
1.If I use immedeate flush do I MUST to close appender?
2.If I don't use immediate flush do I MUST to close appender?
3.If I use ExclusiveLock do I Must to close appender?
4.If I use MinimalLock do I must to close appender?
5. Is appender closed when log4net destructed?

Thank you for your help very much. For me log4net is a great logging system
and very easy to use.
With best regards,
Boni