Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2007/06/01 11:58:16 UTC

Re: Simple JBI App

rb2399,

Do you want to forward the contents of the messages all the way through your
message flow (as in the Message History pattern) because you need it further
down the road for your processing or do you need it for logging/auditing
purposes?

If you need the contents of the previous messages for processing, I don't
think that there is an out of the box component that does so.  Feel free to
add it to the servicemix-eip component and let us know if you need any help
implementing it...

In the latter case, you can write your own Auditor implementation and plug
it into the container.  Starting with version 3.2 (which you'll have to
build from source yourself for now), there is an additional correlation ID
that is sent with every message exchange to link subsequent messages
together.  This allows you to write an Auditor that logs the entire message
history (I've recently done something similar, it works really well)

Gert

Re: Simple JBI App

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Arif,

I'm unsure what you mean with the jsessionid question.  The overall goal of
the correlation ID is to help you determine which MessageExchanges happen
together in a single message flow.

You can get this correlation ID using
MessageExchange.getProperty(JbiConstants.CORRELATION_ID).  This should allow
you to keep all information of a single request (spanning multiple
MessageExchanges) in a single file for logging purposes.

Gert

Re: Simple JBI App

Posted by Arif Mohd <ar...@wipro.com>.
Gert,