Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2010/03/04 07:42:41 UTC

Re: Now Practice Application will also teach you, how to write ajax request using prototype library in OFBiz

Its really a nice enhancement, Thanks guys!

Now I think its the time it should be divided in to child pages
mentioning different parts of the practice from beginner to advanced level.

Kind Regards
--
Pranay Pandey
HotWax Media | www.hotwaxmedia.com