Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de> on 2008/02/18 13:13:44 UTC

Converter for the new xml translation format

Hi all,

while looking at OFBIZ-1619 I noticed that some of the translations
(like CommonEntityLabels and WebtoolsUiLabels) are not yet converted
to the new xml format.
Is there a script/programm somewhere to convert those?

--
Christian

Re: Converter for the new xml translation format

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
We (my students) are working on that now....yes we have a program for
that...however this program is not for public consumption....

I expect however to complete it.....

On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 13:13 +0100, Christian Geisert wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> while looking at OFBIZ-1619 I noticed that some of the translations
> (like CommonEntityLabels and WebtoolsUiLabels) are not yet converted
> to the new xml format.
> Is there a script/programm somewhere to convert those?

--
AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....