Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Maximilian Schmidt <ma...@d1u.de> on 2010/06/21 18:00:27 UTC

Tomcat does not support the CXF Framework?

Re: Tomcat does not support the CXF Framework?

Posted by Maximilian Schmidt <ma...@d1u.de>.

Re: Tomcat does not support the CXF Framework?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
CXF and Tomcat get along just peachy--the Eclipse IDE tools to create a CXF
web service may be a different story, however.  Perhaps better to use Maven
or Ant to build your web service, and Eclipse just to do the coding for it:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/web_service_tutorial.

Glen