Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by joe foe <jf...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/06 11:22:42 UTC

Netbeans 15 release

Hello ,

 The vscode plugin has been auto updated to 15 but I don't see any release
notes for that and under
dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/netbeans/netbeans-installers/15 the
Linux package is missing.

Question, when will be the Linux installer be available and where can I see
what's changed in the vscode plugin?

Thanks,
Regards
Joe

RE: Netbeans 15 release

Posted by Peter Borreggine <pe...@webparity.net>.
I just got this… what is this???  First time ever since I started using NB back in 2013

Product Version: Apache NetBeans IDE 12.5

Java: 17.0.1; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 17.0.1+12-LTS-39

Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 17.0.1+12-LTS-39

System: Windows 10 version 10.0 running on amd64; Cp1252; en_US (nb)

User directory: C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\NetBeans\12.5

Cache directory: C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Local\NetBeans\Cache\12.5

Regards,

Peter Borreggine

Angular/Bootstrap/NodeJS/Databases/HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Web Design/SEO

WebParity.net <http://webparity.net/>

A Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Business

WA State License: 603-501-609

360-830-8926 C

“The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.”

*	- Jack London

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.

Posted by joe foe <jf...@gmail.com>.

Re: Netbeans 15 release

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.