Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Anders Haal <an...@ingby.com> on 2004/12/20 11:53:04 UTC

Pause instead of timers

I have a test plan where I have number of samplers that are related on the
server as a transaction. If they are done with a to long interval in between the
samplers, the transaction context is lost. Since timers work distributed on all
samplers in a threadgroup its will jam my transaction logic if the interval
between to samplers can be to  long. What I would need is to have a “sleep” that
could be inserted in my flow instead of the timer or disable the timer for a
number of samplers.
Any one have any great ideas.
-Anders