Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/09 09:13:10 UTC

Question about JIRA "question type"?

when I use JIRA trying to make some new function,there are some of question
type,including: new function,improvement,task, what's the difference of
these kind of types?
anybody can tell me that?

Re: Question about JIRA "question type"?

Posted by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net>.
*Hi,*

Well, just have a look some millimeters on the right of the combo for "Issue
Type"... There's a bug "?". If you click on it, you'll have the
documentation open...

*Thanks.*
Cheers.

2008/10/9 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com>

> when I use JIRA trying to make some new function,there are some of question
> type,including: new function,improvement,task, what's the difference of
> these kind of types?
> anybody can tell me that?

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !