Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by 書楷 <sh...@tpts7.seed.net.tw> on 2001/06/17 16:05:27 UTC

Is Tomcat3.2.1 compatible IIS5.0 on Windows 2000

Hello

I followed all steps of  "Tomcat IIS HowTo" , but failed to make  isapi_redirect.dll work.
Even check the troubleshooting, I can't see a green upward-pointing arrow on setting IIS 5.0 filter.
Is Tomcat3.2.1 compatible IIS5.0 on Windows 2000 Server?
If true, is there any additional steps I must follow except the decription of the "Tomcat IIS HowTo" document?
By the way, I used JDK1.3.1 in replace of JDK1.2.2, the default setting of Tomcat.

THANX

Shukai