Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2004/01/12 06:43:40 UTC

[collections] rc1 build

Possibly a bit early, but I've done the boring bit and cvs tag'd the repo
with a COLLECTIONS_3_0_RC1 and built accordingly:

http://www.apache.org/~bayard/commons-collections/

rc1-release /being the bits that ASF would deploy.
4maven/ being a couple of jars to put on the ibiblio repo.

The JavaDiff in that directory is also pretty recent. Unsure if we're
interested in releasing one of those to show the changes from 2.1 to 3.0.

GPG tagging to happen as soon as I get that set up on my home server.
Until now I'd used the Apache server, which is a 'bad' thing.

Any views/opinions?

Hen

Re: [collections] rc1 build

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
I have checked out the zips, and made a few minor changes. The xdocs and
some other files should now be included in the src zip. A couple of javadoc
nits were also fixed.

I reckon that if alls still quiet on Wednesday we should call a vote. Hen,
we should probably re-dist at that point, assuming all is well, ready for
the vote.

Stephen