Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de> on 2002/09/26 21:08:32 UTC

Re: FOP with no encoding

Laszlo Hornyak wrote:
> I would like to generate PDF without encoding stream data. Can I ask or
> hack FOP to do this?

The easiest way is to remove the flate filter
from the default filter list in config.xml and
perhaps comment out the default setting in the
code. A somewhat better approach would be to
write a no-op filter and use it in the filter
list, overriding the hardcoded default.

J.Pietschmann

Re: FOP with no encoding

Posted by Laszlo Hornyak <lh...@ish.hu>.
Succeded.
With some modifications in the PDFStream.java

Thank you for your help.

Laszlo Hornyak