Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com> on 2012/10/05 07:22:29 UTC

[ASFCS40] Daily QA Scrum Meeting Minutes - 10/04 9:30 PM PST to 10 PM PST

-          QA done 95% of planned validation

-          Planned to close by EOD Friday PST 10/05

-          If any minor issues remain, will attend to those over weekend

-          Installation pending tasks

o   2214 upgrade will be done today

o   Documentation defect will be filed for 302 upgrade - new step for ASF CS has been introduced with rename of files and force install of scripts post upgrade. This need to be documented

-          Mgmt server - closing today

o   Do we need to fix snapshots on KVM. Looks like this is important feature and some discussion is happening whether to be fixed or not. Need resolution - Alex/ Edison

o   Cluster mgmt. server test cases in progress

-          Networking -

o   1 defect - cloudstack-254 filed yesterday has been fixed by Rohit. Will close that today

o    Cloudstack - 255 has been moved out as this is not a straight forward case

o   All networking to be done by Friday.

o   Other pending features are completed

-          Host Maintenance and guest network

o   Will be done by end of the area

o   KVM migration of VMs are not happening in one scenario - resolved now

-          Other

o   Prasanna mentioned that automation can be run now.

o   Sudha to send out final set of metrics on Monday after closing cycle and will baseline for future reference.

o   Send mail to community mailing list if there are any blockers that need to be addressed on Friday / Weekend.

-          Test Plan  - https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/asf-cs-40-qa.html

-          Minutes are archived at  https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/asf-cs-40-qa-scrum-meeting-minutes.html

Meeting Schedule:
I am proposing that Starting Monday 10/08, we can have call only on demand if there is a need.
If you think it is necessary to meet again on Monday, pl respond back to this mail and we can meet again.

Re: [ASFCS40] Daily QA Scrum Meeting Minutes - 10/04 9:30 PM PST to 10 PM PST

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
This is great! Thanks!

--
NS