Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/24 12:15:26 UTC

Log4net: Insecure site url on nuget

Hi,

I noticed that the site url of the log4net nuget package is http instead of
https (http://logging.apache.org/log4net/) and propose to update it. See:

https://www.nuget.org/packages/log4net/

Best regards
--
Sent from my phone. Typos are a kind gift to anyone who happens to find
them.

Re: Log4net: Insecure site url on nuget

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Ralph has been looking at migrating the site from the old CMS. That could
be added to the .htaccess file in the root there as a rewrite rule.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Log4net: Insecure site url on nuget