Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2013/10/18 16:57:11 UTC

[LANG] Why do we have two checkstyle reports?

Hi,

when I run mvn clean site, the created site has two checkstyle reports. One
shows 72 errors, the other only has 36. Which one is correct and where does
the other one come from? :-)

Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/

Re: [LANG] Why do we have two checkstyle reports?

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Thomas, that worked :)

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Benedikt,