Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/02 18:56:26 UTC

Hive and HBase integration in Cloudera CDH3U1

Hi,

I am trying to integrate Hive and HBase using Cloudera cdh3u1, but still
can't get it to work? Anyone has any success?

Thank you,
Wei Shung

RE: Hive and HBase integration in Cloudera CDH3U1

Posted by Paul Mackles <pm...@adobe.com>.
I have it working. What sort of errors are you getting?

Posted by wd <wd...@wdicc.com>.
the problem you've meet?