Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2017/10/26 22:39:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Jan Hentschel

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jan
Hentschel has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on
the project.

We appreciate all of Jan' great work thus far and look forward to his
continued involvement.

Please join me in congratulating Jan! (One of us!)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Jan Hentschel

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jan !

Posted by Chia-Ping Tsai <ch...@apache.org>.
welcome to hbase, Jan!

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Jan!

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Jan Hentschel

Posted by Misty Stanley-Jones <mi...@apache.org>.
Thanks for your continued contributions, Jan!

Posted by Jingcheng Du <du...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!