Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Aled Sage <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/10 12:57:38 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.7.0-M2-incubating [rc0]

After opened for over 72 hours, the vote for releasing Apache Brooklyn
0.7.0-M2-incubating passed with 3 binding +1s, and no 0 or -1.

Binding +1s:
aledsage
richard
aturli

We will shortly begin a vote on the incubator-general list.

Thanks to everyone for testing and verifying!

Aled

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.7.0-M2-incubating [rc0]

Posted by Aled Sage <al...@gmail.com>.
p.s. the mail-archive [2] is 48 hours out-of-date, so I can't yet link
to the vote result when e-mailing incubator-general. I've raised an
issue with infrastructure for it [2].

Aled

[2]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-brooklyn-dev/201411.mbox/browser