Posted to user@storm.apache.org by prasad ch <ch...@outlook.com> on 2015/05/14 10:57:32 UTC

When Tuples are Failed In Trident?

Hi,
i want to know in trident topology,in document they said if tuple is failed in one batch etc ..
here i want to know what are the possible scenarios to fail tuples ?

Here if we want to maintain exactly once processing  should use trident state?

When i run storm application  in normal topology like spouts and bolts  and trident topology
i am reading data from file which conatins 20000 records , every thing fine while processing am getting correct resultbut in storm ui , it shows emitted tuple more than 20000 +  in both type of topologies .
what is the problem?
In Trident topology of storm ui it shows like below? what is the below components please tell me in detail.
$mastercoord-bg0
$spoutcoord-spout0
b-0
spout0