Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/09 23:38:16 UTC

Re: Need help getting started with remote tabs

There are examples in the showcase application.

musachy

Posted by "Jiang, Jane (NIH/NCI) [C]" <ji...@mail.nih.gov>.
Thank you.  I found my problem was not really with my code.  I
accidentally find the remote tab working fine with IE.  But it shows
nothing in Firefox.  The jsp alone display ok in firefox, I can also
include the jsp using the s:include tag, but when I changed it to remote
tab, nothing shows up on the tab.  I did not find any error either.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.