Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu> on 2008/04/20 20:09:07 UTC

Re: problem with kandula build

Quoting Samuel Meira <sa...@gmail.com>:

Samuel,

The problem here is that maven cannot find the stated jar's on any of the
repositories specified in project.properties file. The repositories
keep changing from time to time and hence we get this error. Please
try the following (found via google search for the missing jar's).

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/velocity/
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/maven/scm/

Please send your questions to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org

thanks,
-- dasarath

Posted by Samuel Meira <sa...@gmail.com>.
I have included this two links in D:\kandula1\project.properties on
following propertie: maven.repo.remote

But it still not download the file and the build faills

Do you know what is still happen?

thanks a lot.

Samuel M. de Oliveira