Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jawad Bokhari <ja...@expertflow.com> on 2016/07/28 22:12:51 UTC

CMS API - PriorityBackup with ActiveMQ-CPP 3.9.3

From the release notes of ActiveMQ-CPP 3.7, I saw that PriorityBackup is an
added feature.
But I couldn't see it in action earlier using 3.7 and now with the latest
ActiveMQ-CPP 3.9.3 even.

I saw an earlier post on Nabble
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Issues-with-ActiveMQ-3-8-3-CPP-priorityBackup-tp4687971.html
and
I'm having exactly the same issue.

Can someone please answer or highlight?
Is this an open issue on JIRA? Are there any plans of implementing/fixing
this behaviour?

Thanks for your attention,

Jawad

Re: CMS API - PriorityBackup with ActiveMQ-CPP 3.9.3

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
I don't see any open issues related to that feature in the ActiveMQ-CPP
JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQCPP/

You are welcome to open an issue and document the problem, unit tests
and fixes are welcomed.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121