Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by "映秋.李贵荣" <yi...@juanpi.com> on 2017/12/14 03:47:17 UTC

how to delete history entiry from atlas

Re: how to delete history entiry from atlas

Posted by "映秋.李贵荣" <yi...@juanpi.com>.
1, in the production environment, we manually set each hive table tag information. But drop hbase table these tag information will be lost, we need to manually set again.
2, the same data with the business changes may have different processes, some processes need to delete , now seems to be manually deleted by Rest api, how to completely delete.

From:  "Madhan Neethiraj"<ma...@apache.org>;
Date:  Fri, Dec 15, 2017 00:38 AM
To:  "user@atlas.apache.org"<us...@atlas.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: how to delete history entiry from atlas

>> how to delete history entity from atlas

To better understand the requirement, can you please describe the usecase? It is not clear if you are asking about: purging deleted entities from Atlas DB or deleting the audit records of an entity?

Madhan

From: "映秋.李贵荣" <yi...@juanpi.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 11:17 PM
To: user <us...@atlas.apache.org>

Thanks for your prompt reply.

this way just used in development,I has many tag in production ,can't truncate hbase table

From:  "Nixon Rodrigues"<ni...@freestoneinfotech.com>;

Date:  Thu, Dec 14, 2017 03:24 PM

To:  "user"<us...@atlas.apache.org>;

Hi,

Follow the below steps to delete the Entity history from Atlas.

Stop Atlas

Start hbase shell and fire below commands

disable ‘atlas_titan’ – This will disable the atlas_titan table where atlas stores all its metadata.

drop ‘atlas_titan’ – This will drop the table.

Restart Atlas

This should actually remove all the existing types & Entities from backend store(hbase) and bring up atlas with clean state.

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.

From: "映秋.李贵荣" <yi...@juanpi.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 11:17 PM
To: user <us...@atlas.apache.org>

Posted by "映秋.李贵荣" <yi...@juanpi.com>.

Posted by Nixon Rodrigues <ni...@freestoneinfotech.com>.
Hi,

Follow the below steps to delete the Entity history from Atlas.

   1. Stop Atlas
   2. Start hbase shell and fire below commands
      1. *disable ‘atlas_titan’ –* This will disable the atlas_titan table
      where atlas stores all its metadata.
      2. *drop ‘atlas_titan’ – *This will drop the table.
   3. Restart Atlas