Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mathias Bässler <01...@web.de> on 2013/09/11 10:59:22 UTC

how to give initially-only attributes dynamic values?

Hi @ all,

I want to give an initially-only attribute a dynamic value, but it isn't working as expected. For example, lets say I have sth like this:

<text name="text1" text="$once{vid.micro.rate}"
<text name="text2" y=20" text="${vid.micro.rate}"

<videoview name="vid">

    <attribute name="val" value="22" type="number"/>

    <microphone name="micro" rate="#value#"/>

</videoview>

rate ist the initially-only attribute. text1 shows the rate when "micro" is initialized. If I replace rate="#value#" with rate="22" text1 and text2 have the value 22, but if I use rate="$once{parent.val}" text1 has the value 8 (default for rate) and text2 has the value 22. Since rate is initially-only it seems the rate 8 is kept and the microphone quality suffers... Is there a way to make it work with a dynamic value? And if not, is it possible to make a new microphone instance in videoview with the required parameters? If yes, how? I tried a little bit with "new lz.microphone(this, {name:"micro", rate:val});" and the like but couldn't get anything that works.

Greetings,

Mathias