Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com> on 2003/05/12 21:35:51 UTC

Re: [math] Re: [PROPOSAL] Commons-math -- organization of initial code base

Robert,

I added a project.xml into math only to make things easier for people
who have grown accustomed to Maven's ease of use.  The project.xml was
copied from [codec]'s template.  I don't mean to ignore the mavenization
discussion, as I don't necessarily think we need to commit to a Maven
generated site.  Out of the box, running "maven dist:build" compiles,
tests, and builds the release tarballs.

On another note, the build.properties.sample is a little out of date in
the jakarta-commons directory.  I think velocity has since upgraded a
number of dependencies.

Tim