Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ei...@gmx.de on 2002/11/26 14:24:43 UTC

Jetspeed Tutorial.doc

Dear Users,

when i found the Tutorial for jetspeed,
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-docs/, i was very happy because it seems to be exactly that document i ve
looked for.
however, everything described inside it, refers to jetspeed-1.4b2.
is it possible to go through this tutorial without this version ? i am using
the latest nightly build.
Further i want to know who is responsible for this document, cause i could
give this person feedback if i am able to go through with the nightly build
version.
thanks a lot

albert

RE: Jetspeed Tutorial.doc

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Nope. Its for the new release only.
There is no way that Im writing it for another version too.

> i am using
> the latest nightly build.

That should work fine

> Further i want to know who is responsible for this document, cause i could
> give this person feedback if i am able to go through with the
> nightly build
> version.
> thanks a lot

Feedback is welcome. Run through the tutorials and send me your comments
directly to this email: david@bluesunrise.com
As of this morning, Nov. 26, the following tutorials are ready

Tutorials 1-6, 12

David