Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2014/08/09 13:14:41 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.6 (incubating) (RC3)

Hi All,

Please vote on releasing the following artifacts as Apache Flink 0.6
incubating. This will be the first release for Flink since entering the
Apache Incubator.

The commit to be voted upon:
*http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-flink/commit/4679e37d
<http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-flink/commit/4679e37d>*

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
*http://people.apache.org/~rmetzger/flink-0.6-incubating-rc3/
<http://people.apache.org/~rmetzger/flink-0.6-incubating-rc3/>*

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/flink/KEYS

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
*https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1002
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1002>*

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Flink 0.6 incubating.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of
at least three +1 PPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Flink 0.6-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Robert