Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Robert Newson <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/28 13:08:08 UTC

mochiweb HTTPS support

All,

I noticed that the latest mochiweb trunk has support for HTTPS (from r
onward). I had a bash at merging it down to CouchDB trunk but got
conflicts (we have a lot of local tweaks).

Trunk contains an example usage of the new features. What I'm not sure
about is whether it's complete and stable.

Anyway, I'm hacking for a little bit on this but figured I'd ping the
team, it would be nice to get this in for 1.0.

B.

Re: mochiweb HTTPS support

Posted by Robert Newson <ro...@gmail.com>.
so COUCHDB-779 has a patch that updates mochiweb to r167, fixes bugs
in mochiweb_request.erl and configures couchdb to start with SSL using
hard-coded certificates.

Querying via curl works fine as do many of the tests in Futon.

B.