Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Francisco García <fg...@corpme.es> on 2003/06/03 11:29:45 UTC

Document Security with FOP

Hello.

    I would like to create a PDF with security options. I need that the Changing the Document option is not allowed. How can I do that with FOP?.

  Thanks, Regards.

 Francisco.

Re: Document Security with FOP

Posted by MARTIN Franck <fr...@c-s.fr>.
you can't
Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
It is possible. See http://xml.apache.org/fop/embedding.html#logging on
how to add your own logger.

On 04.06.2003 11:03:35 Carsten Hau wrote:
> I'm integrating FOP 0.20.5rc3a into an application which uses log4j for
> logging.
> driver.setLogger(fopLogger); does not accept my log4j-logger. I don't
> want to have 2 Loggers in my application, so does anybody know if it is
> possible to redirect the avalon.logger to another Logger like log4j ?

Jeremias Maerki

Redirect the Logger ?

Re: Document Security with FOP

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.