Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Deepak Singh <de...@praumtech.com> on 2011/09/06 09:31:59 UTC

Data import not doing indexing

I am using solr 3.1.0 and running solr using multicore.

this is solr import URL which is working yesterday *
http://localhost:8983/solr/jobs/dataimport?command=delta-import&wt=json*
now its not working
what was the issue.

thanks

Re: Data import not doing indexing

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 1:01 PM, Deepak Singh <de...@praumtech.com> wrote:
> I am using solr 3.1.0 and running solr using multicore.
>
> this is solr import URL which is working yesterday *
> http://localhost:8983/solr/jobs/dataimport?command=delta-import&wt=json*
> now its not working
> what was the issue.
[...]

This provides no information for people to help you. You need
to describe what was working, i.e., what URL you called, and
what is now not working. Please include the Solr response, and
any exceptions in the Solr logs. Reviewing this page,
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UsingMailingLists , might help you
in formulating your question.

Regards,
Gora