Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Bandeep Singh <bs...@phemi.com> on 2016/10/20 00:04:14 UTC

cTakes with Oracle JDK 8

Hi All,

I have been trying/using cTakes for couple of months and would like to know
is there anybody who got cTakes to work with Oracle *JDK 8 *instead of *Open
JDK 8.*

I would really appreciate if somebody can share there experience of using
cTakes with *Oracle JDK 8* and are there any issues they are facing.

Thanks,
Bandeep

RE: cTakes with Oracle JDK 8

Posted by Tomasz Oliwa <ol...@uchicago.edu>.
Bandeep,

I am using the JVM from Oracle Java 8 with cTAKES. My cTAKES build from SVN is 3.2.3, but not the latest, possibly a more recent commit broke something?

There is a resolved issue for JDK 8 in the JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-399 , you might want to take a look at it.

Regards
Tomasz

Posted by Bandeep Singh <bs...@phemi.com>.