Posted to users@camel.apache.org by akmishra30 <ak...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/24 06:35:25 UTC

cxf setting Nonce and created in SOAP wsse header

I wanted to inject Nonce and Created element in WSSE security header using
CXF.

<soapenv:Header>
    <wsse:Security
xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd">
        <wsse:UsernameToken wsu:Id="UsernameToken-6">
            <wsse:Username>==Username==</wsse:Username>
            <wsse:Password
Type="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-username-token-profile-1.0#PasswordText">==Password==</wsse:Password>
            <wsse:Nonce
EncodingType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0#Base64Binary">===EncodeString===</wsse:Nonce>
            <wsu:Created>2016-05-20T10:51:24.795Z</wsu:Created>
        </wsse:UsernameToken>
    </wsse:Security>
</soapenv:Header>

I'm using org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutInterceptor class to
populate the CXF headers. But this populates only wsse:Username and
wsse:Password. I wanted wsse:Nonce and wsse:Created as well in my header.
Which Approach I should take to populate above elements in my security
header?

Below is the code which I'm using to populate this,

Map<String, Object> properties = new HashMap<String, Object>();
properties.put(WSHandlerConstants.ACTION, "UsernameToken");
properties.put(WSHandlerConstants.USER, "userName-Text");
properties.put(WSHandlerConstants.PASSWORD_TYPE,
"http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-username-token-profile-1.0#PasswordText");
properties.put(WSHandlerConstants.MUST_UNDERSTAND, "true");
properties.put(WSHandlerConstants.PW_CALLBACK_REF, new
CustomWSPasswordCallback(passwordText));

WSS4JOutInterceptor wss4jOutInterceptor = new WSS4JOutInterceptor();
wss4jOutInterceptor.setProperties(properties);

I appreciate your help.

Thanks, Ashish Mishra