Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch> on 2011/03/15 16:30:41 UTC

axis2c build using a Cygwin autogen, configure, make cycle

I have installed on my VISTA PC Cygwin

I could run ./autogen.sh on the E:\asf\axis\axis2\c\core\trunk
directory, and it joined perfect all sub dirs such as axiom

I could run ./configure as well no problems

The problems start when I use make

Cygwin make intens to build for a unix platform on my VISTA PC
If it thinks that axis2c would after all run in a Cygwin environment
that could still be fine

BUT

I think we should somehow convince make to build for a windows system

While this can be done with nmake, I just wonder if that canbe done with
a make and have after all an axis2 running in a Cygwin enviroment.

Josef