Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org> on 2018/03/18 18:57:02 UTC

Re: Glitches and missing features converting powerpoint slides (xslf) to png

Hi Federico,

I don't know of a feature list in POI, i.e. I haven't made one up yet ...
Additionally to the SO comment [1], you might want to look at the Aspose comparison [2] -
sorry for advertising a non-foss project, but if you want to have a timely solution and
payed support you are probably better off going commercial.
If it would be just about adding charts or Word/Smart Arts in an existing slideshow, the OPC/XmlBeans
interface would be an feasible solution, but coding the rendering of those takes much more time.

If you want me to have a look at the table colors or the shape positioning, feel free to send
me an example or better upload it to our bugzilla.

Andi

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49322966
[2] https://blog.aspose.com/2014/06/13/aspose.slides-for-java-and-apache-poi-sl-comparison-for-features-and-usage/