Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Amit Mazumder <am...@hotmail.com> on 2019/06/12 06:50:56 UTC

Spell checker and dictionary issue

Hi!

Installed OO (full) [OpenOffice 4.1.6] in my PC running on Win 10 Prof. Perhaps the ENGLISH dictionaries (US & UK) failed to load for which all words are showing incorrect (with RED underlines).

Tried uninstalling and re-installing. But that did not solve this problem. Downloaded the dictionary manually and tried to install. That’s not helping either.

Please help.
Thanks to all in advance for your gesture to help resolve the issue at the earliest please.
Regards
Amit

Re[2]: Spell checker and dictionary issue

Posted by Amin Jacek Pędziwiater <am...@aol.com.INVALID>.
Hi!
By the way, the proper path for the "user" folder is
"%appdata%\Roaming\OpenOffice\4"...
Kind regards,
Jack

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
Advised by private email that method below has solved the problem.

Rory

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.