Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pablo Carretero <pc...@cygnux.com> on 2004/11/09 09:05:45 UTC

Filter tricks in tomcat

Hi,

I’m working with Tomcat 5 from 3 months ago. I understand the filter
architecture, but I cannot capture the response filter for my JSP and
servelt. Tomcat 5 is Servlet 2.4, so I thing it can filter either request or
response.

What I can do, is capture the entire request and its response, to have a
good mechanism of statistics in my web application.

So, can you help in order to know how can I catch the response in a filter??

Thanks in advanced,

And best regards.

.pcs

______________________________________
Pablo Carretero Sánchez
Cygnux

Arquitecto de Software
Pintor Velázquez nº 3 Esc Izq 7º B
28932 – Móstoles (Madrid)
Movil: +34 699929150
pcarretero@cygnux.com
<http://www.cygnux.com/egroupware/email/compose.php?folder=INBOX&sessionid=1
2a0f5acc6fd5805a190a5b55a147155&kp3=7c4ad1ea016bfe58bf86addf2e6064d3&domain=
cygnux.com&to=pcarretero@cygnux.com>