Posted to user@spark.apache.org by mrshen <sc...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/24 07:25:30 UTC

java.lang.stackoverflowerror when running Spark shell

I tested the examples according to the docs in spark sql programming guide,
but the java.lang.stackoverflowerror occurred everytime I called
sqlContext.sql("...").

Meanwhile, it worked fine in a hiveContext. The Hadoop version is 2.2.0, the
Spark version is 1.1.0, built with Yarn, Hive.. I would be grateful if u
could give me a clue.

<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/n14979/img.png>