Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Angelo <mi...@usa.net> on 2007/06/08 20:25:44 UTC

IIS and Tomcat 5.5

I have followed the instructions on the Apache web site verbatim and I still
cannot get IIS and Tomcat 5.5 to work together. I have set up the jsp-examples
like the instructions say. The isapi.log file shows the filter matching on
*.jsp and it determines it should be redirected to ‘jakarta’. I get the
error page 404 each and every time.

Any tips?

Mike.

Re: IIS and Tomcat 5.5

Posted by Daniel Dang <dd...@dolphtech.com>.
Hi Mike,

The attachment is an instruction that work well for me If you can follow
them...!

--Daniel